GRILL COOKING GRATE - COOKING CAP - HEARTH COOKING TOOLS.
Grill Cooking Grate
- A barbecue grill is a device for cooking food by applying heat directly from below. There are several varieties of such grills, with most falling into one of two categories: gas-fueled and charcoal.
- Reduce (something, esp. food) to small shreds by rubbing it on a grater
- Make an unpleasant rasping sound
- Rub against something with such a sound
- a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
Brick House Grilled Panini
Brick House Grilled Panini
Pitmaster Note: You may have heard of the technique of grilling a chicken under foil wrapped brick, so why not a grilled brick Panini? Utilizing a hot brick seals in moisture, compresses the grilled item and accentuates grill marks while cooking from both sides. Plus, the ingredients pack a powerful punch of flavor that will satisfy any defensive line.
Makes: 3 sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cumin
1/8teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 cup onions, julienne cut
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
6 slices bacon
6 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, sliced
6thick slices Italian bread
1 tablespoon butter
3 bricks wrapped in aluminum foil
1.In a small bowl add the sweet Rub ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
2.Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal.
3.In a skillet, add butter, soy sauce and onions. Season with salt and pepper and saute over the hot coals for 5 minutes, or until the onions are brown and tender.
4.While the onions are cooking, season the bacon liberally with the sweet rub. Place the bacon over direct heat on the grill and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until the bacon is a charred and brown. Remove the onions and bacon from the grill and set aside.
5.Place the foil wrapped bricks on the grill grate and place the lid on the grill to cover.
6.Lightly butter both sides of bread. Place 2 ounces of sliced Gouda cheese and 2 slices of bacon on 3 slices of bread. Divide the caramelized onions between the sandwiches and top with the 3 remaining slices of bread.
7.Place the sandwiches directly on the grill grate over hot coals and top each sandwich with a foil wrapped brick. Cook for 30 seconds, flip the sandwiches and replace the bricks. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, remove the sandwiches from the grill, and serve.
Recipe created by world champion pitmaster, Chris Lilly, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal
Grilled Honey-Herb Shrimp Recipe
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon or lime peel
1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
24 uncooked medium shrimp (about 1 lb), peeled, deveined
Lemon or lime slices, halved, if desired
8 bamboo skewers (5 or 6 inch)
1. In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except shrimp and skewers. Add shrimp to bag. Seal bag; turn to coat shrimp. Place bag in large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate but no longer than 8 hours.
2. Soak skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning. Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill.
3. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Thread 3 shrimp and 3 lemon slices on each skewer, leaving 1/4-inch space between each shrimp.
4. Place shrimp on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until shrimp are pink. Serve warm.
gwyneth paltrow cooking
vegalene cooking spray
clay pot cooking recipes
the complete guide to country cooking
best cooking methods
evil cooking mama
cooking unit converter
jogos cooking mama