Common cooking terms. Team cooking class
Common Cooking Terms
- Certain terms or phrases occur with regularity in egg recipes. Here are many of them along with an explanation.
- Rustic Home > Food > Cooking Terms
- can be a little confusing so I have provided this page of definitions for frequently used terms found in recipes.
- A piece of open land for public use, esp. in a village or town
- belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public; "for the common good"; "common lands are set aside for use by all members of a community"
- (in the Christian Church) A form of service used for each of a group of occasions
- having no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual; "the common man"; "a common sailor"; "the common cold"; "a common nuisance"; "followed common procedure"; "it is common knowledge that she lives alone"; "the common housefly"; "a common
- park: a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
As the meat cooks... - 6342
...the fat contained on and within the meat begins to undergo a change. It becomes "rendered," which is the term used to describe a change in a state of matter from physical to liquid. And fats are flammable, which when they drip on the fire become another source of fuel for the fire.
It's actually a very good reference book, although I have never actually used any of its recipes, if there's a cooking term or concept I need to check it's in here. If there's a particular technique I need to look up, chances are it's in here.
olean cooking oil
cooking with anne
healthy cooking cookware
sue dress up cooking games
download cooking mama free
leveling cooking and fishing to 450
cooking flounder in oven